Northenden Golf Club is experienced in hosting all types of society, charity and corporate golf days.
Our traditional society days are Tuesday and Friday although other days of the week, including Sunday, are available on request.
We will be happy to tailor a package to suit your needs; please contact the Manager on 0161 998 4738 or email@example.com or make an online enquiry by filling in the form on this page.
Minimum 12 people - prices per head
|Ultimate||9 + 18||Coffee/tea + bacon roll on arrival + soup & sandwiches at lunch + two course meal||£50|
|Gold||18||Coffee/tea + bacon roll on arrival or soup & sandwiches at lunch + two course meal||£40|
|Silver||18||Coffee/tea + bacon roll on arrival or soup & sandwiches at lunch + one course meal||£35|
|Bronze||18||Coffee/tea + bacon roll on arrival or soup and sandwiches||£30|
All packages, unless otherwise stated, include:
Unlimited coffee/tea on arrival
'Nearest the pin' and 'longest drive' competition markers if required
A large range of prizes available in our golf shop (presentation table available on request)
Free use of practice facilities including putting green, pitching green and practice bunker
Sundays - the above packages are available with an additional £5 supplement per head.
Buggies - we have golf buggies for hire at £20 per round - to be reserved in advance.
You can make your selection from the choices below for your one or two course meal. Unless there are specific dietary requirements, all society members must have the same meal.
Fantail of melon and prawns
Chicken Caesar salad
|Steak and ale pie with chips and vegetables|
Chicken in white wine sauce with new potatoes and vegetables
Lasagne with chips and salad
Chilli con carne with rice and chips
Hotpot with pickled cabbage and crusty roll
|Apple pie with custard|
Fruit crumble with custard
Lemon meringue pie
Seasonal fruit cheesecake
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available for a minimum of 12 people.
- All bookings will be considered provisional until you pay the appropriate deposit.
- An initial non refundable deposit of £100.00 is required with submission of your written or emailed booking. This will be deducted from your final bill.
The deposit must be received by Northenden Golf Club within seven days of the date of booking.
- If the deposit is not paid within seven days of booking, tee spaces and meal arrangements will be released back to our diary.
- Groups bookings made within 14 days of the event date must pay a deposit immediately with credit card or debit card.
- Please settle the balance of your account on arrival at the club.
- For catering purposes your exact numbers are required seven days prior to your event.
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements when confirming exact numbers.
- Exact numbers are to be confirmed seven days before your event and full payment for 'no shows' will be required if numbers change after this time.
- If menu choices are not confirmed within seven days of your event, chef's menu selections will prevail.
We have a dress code for both the golf course and the clubhouse. The basic rule on the course is smart traditional golf wear.
In the clubhouse, spikes are permitted in the ground-floor spike bar and locker room, but not elsewhere. Please make your group members aware of the dress code.
- Please advise your members to observe general golf etiquette especially avoiding slow play (e.g. keep up with the game in front, not just ahead of the game behind). All players must be in possession of their own set of clubs.