Course rules can be found here
DRESS CODE & Etiquette
We have a very relaxed attitude to dress code and etiquette around the club. We simply ask that traditions are observed and that respect is paid to all members and visitors at all times.
On The Course
We ask that all players wear traditional golf clothing...
- No jeans, trainers, cargo shorts, combat trousers, t-shirts or football shirts
- Shirts should be tucked into trousers or shorts
- All tops must have collars or turtle necks
- Shorts should be tailored golf shorts and should be worn with white ankle or calf length socks
We also ask that all players...
- Respect the course
- Rake bunkers, replace fairway divots, and repair pitch marks on the green
- Avoid slow play and let others through if they are waiting behind you
- Be courteous to other players at all times
- Do not use your mobile phone
- Comply with the etiquette and rules of golf
- Enjoy yourself!
In the Clubhouse
- No caps or hats
- Clean golf shoes only in the spike bar.
- No golf shoes in the reception or upstairs bar and dining areas.
- Use of mobile phones on the balcony only